The registrations are soon open for the after COVID-19 edition
Even though, there will remain a little risk, that due to the COVID-19 situation, we will need to go back to a virtual edition, we are working hard to realize a normal Agora Red Rock Challenge. The COVID CHECK will apply to ensure the safety of everyone in this year’s edition.
What does that mean for you?
To guarantee the safety of the participants and to stay Covid free, we apply the Covid Check. The concept will be as follows:
- You will have to carry your certificate that you are either vaccinated, recovered from the illness or tested. (Covid Check rules: covid19.public.lu/en/
- You will NOT be able to enter the area without a negative certificate.
- We will NOT offer some kind of “fast tests”, please foresee to have a PCR test.
- Normal races and trails will be available in a common starting block everyone will start at the same time, but you need to keep a distance of 2m.
- You will have to carry and to wear your mask at the following places and every time you can’t respect the 2m rule: starting block, refreshment points, finishing line.
How can you participate?
As of July 1st, you can register via this link rr-challenge.lu/register-en or on our webpage for the race(s) of your choice.
- Cross Duathlon single (21,2 km / 9,6 km / 18,2 km) (09/10/2021)
- Cross Duathlon team of 2 or 3 (21,2 km / 9,6 km / 18,2 km) (09/10/2021)
- MTB 40km single (10/10/2021) Tour
- MTB 61km single (10/10/2021) Tour
- MTB 61 km single (10/10/2021) Race
- MTB 76 km single (10/10/2021) Tour
- MTB 76 km single (10/10/2021) Race
- 2 Day MTB Challenge 39km & 76km (09/10/2021 & 10/10/2021) Race
- Run Trail 19,2 km single (09/10/2021) ASPORT Trail Challenge
- Run Trail 29 km single (09/10/2021)
- Run Trail 10,5 km single (09/10/2021)
What happens to your money if we need to cancel the event?
You have different options that you can choose from while you register online:
- You can participate automatically to a “virtual”* edition like 2020. Agora Red Rock Challenge is sending me a certain % of the registering fees back.
- You can transfer my booking automatically to the next edition of the Agora Red Rock Challenge 2022. In that case you accept, that you will accept not receive any refund.
- You can donate your fees to the “Fondation Kriibskrank Kanner”(foundation supporting children with cancer illness).
*Virtual edition: Full signed tracks, medal, special gift for participants. Each MTB track of the Agora Red Rock Challenge will be possible & the 10,5k RunTrail
Not a biker nor runner, but you love sport events?
As always we depend on the kind hands from volunteers, so feel free to drop a line via Facebook, Instagram or via email@example.com to volunteer during the event. Of course you can chose the time slot and day that fits you best.
Help us to promote the AGORA Red Rock Region using these #
Don’t forget to check regularly our Facebook and Instagram, as well as the website to obtain the latest news and to find all the required information:
We are looking forward to see you on the 9. and/or on the 10. October in the southern region of Luxembourg, Belval.